The Tradex website and applications along with its sub-pages and connected applications (current or future) are owned and operated by TradeX Software India Private Limited and shall be collectively referred to as “TradeX”.
These Terms and Conditions govern the use of TradeX and cover the following areas:
- Your relationship with TradeX
- Your Account with TradeX
- General Restrictions on Use
- Links from the website
- Third Party Content Featured on TradeX
- Use of SMS/Mail communication
- Intellectual Property
- Copyright Policy
- Exclusion of Warranties
- Limitation of Liability
- Ending your relationship with TradeX
- General Terms
- Changes to the Terms
Your use constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as of the date of your first use of TradeX. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the service of TradeX must be terminated immediately.
1. YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH TradeX
- Use of TradeX is provided by TradeX Software India Private Limited
- Your use of TradeX and any services available to you on or from the platform (collectively the "Services") is subject to the terms of a legal agreement between you and TradeX Software India Private Limited.
- The Terms form a legally binding agreement between you and TradeX Software India Private Limited in relation to your use of the Services. It is important that you take the time to read them carefully.
- The Terms apply to all users of the Service, including users who are also contributors of Content, on the Service. "Content" includes the questions, data, text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, audio-visual combinations, interactive features and other materials you may view on, access through or contribute to TradeX.
2. YOUR ACCOUNT WITH TradeX
- In order to access some features of TradeX or other elements of the Services, you will have to create an account with TradeX. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. It is important that you must keep your account password secure and confidential.
- When you register on TradeX you will be required to choose a password to protect your account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. If you become aware of any unauthorised use of your password, we recommend that you change your password immediately and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You agree that you will be solely responsible (to TradeX, and to others) for all activity that occurs under your account with TradeX.
- You agree and acknowledge that TradeX contains public and client areas. The client area is accessible to clients who have opened an account and contains TradeX. The internet platform allows you to open and close positions with us and gives you access to account information including your open positions as well as other features. You can open or close a position on the entry screen by hitting the relevant button. A confirmation will appear on the screen and the new position should be reflected in your account information.
- Upon your opening an account on TradeX we shall provide you with an account number and password. It is your obligation to keep these details confidential and you should not disclose them to anyone else. You acknowledge and agree that any instruction or communication transmitted by you or on your behalf via TradeX is made at your own risk. You authorise us to rely and act on, and treat as fully authorised and binding upon you, any instruction given to us that we believe to have been given by you or on your behalf by any agent or intermediary whom we believe in good faith to have been duly authorised by you. You acknowledge and agree that we shall be entitled to rely upon your account number and/or password to identify you and you agree that you will not disclose this information to anyone not duly authorised by you.
- Bonus cash credited into the system will expire after 14 days automatically from the system. Users can use the bonus cash and win from and convert it into withdrawable funds. Unused bonus cash will expire from the system after 14 days from the day it has been credited.
3. GENERAL RESTRICTIONS ON THE USE
TradeX hereby grants you permission to access and use the Services, subject to the following express conditions, and you agree that your failure to adhere to any of these conditions shall constitute a breach of these Terms on your part.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of TradeX by any third party;
- You agree not to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any other person or organisation;
- You agree not to distribute any part of or parts of TradeX or the Services, including but not limited to any Content, in any medium without TradeX’s prior written authorisation, unless TradeX makes available the means for such distribution through functionality offered by the Services (such as the social media sharing buttons);
- You agree not to alter or modify any part of TradeX or any of the Services;
- You agree not to (or attempt to) circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with any security related features of the Service or features that (i) prevent or restrict use or copying of Content or (ii) enforce limitations on use of the Services or the content accessible via the Services;
- You agree not to use or launch any automated system (including, without limitation, any robot, spider or offline reader) that accesses the Services in a manner that sends more request messages to the TradeX servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a publicly available, standard (i.e. not modified) web browser;
- You agree not to interfere with, or disrupt, the service or services or networks connected to the service and introduce any computer virus (including any variant or similar malicious code or instructions) to the TradeX systems;
- You agree to not create more than one TradeX account for yourself;
- You agree not to login to more than one TradeX account on your device;
- You agree not to collect or harvest any personal data of any user of TradeX or any Services; You agree not to use TradeX or the Services (including the comments and features on TradeX) for the solicitation of business in the course of trade or in connection with a commercial enterprise;
- You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of TradeX with respect to their Content;
- You agree not to access Content for any reason other than your personal, non-commercial use solely as intended through and permitted by the normal functionality of the Services; and
- You shall not copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any Content for any other purposes without the prior written consent of TradeX or the respective licensors of the Content.
- You agree that you will comply with all of the other provisions of the Terms at all times during your use of the Services.
- TradeX grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from TradeX for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. TradeX reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases.
- TradeX is constantly innovating in order to provide the best possible experience for its users. You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the Services which TradeX provides through TradeX may change from time to time without prior notice to you.
- As part of this continuing innovation, you acknowledge and agree that TradeX may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Services (or any features within the Service) to you or to users generally at TradeXs sole discretion, without prior notice to you. You may stop using the Services at any time. You do not need to specifically inform TradeX when you stop using the Services.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that TradeX has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any breach of your obligations under the Terms and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which TradeX may suffer) of any such breach.
- Users from the following states are not allowed to place bids on TradeX: Orissa, Telangana, Assam, Karnataka, and Andhra Pradesh. Any users found resident from these states will be automatically blocked from TradeX and all his/her recharge amounts will be refunded immediately.
4. LINKS FROM THE WEBSITE
- The Services may include hyperlinks to other web sites that are not owned or controlled by TradeX. TradeX has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites.
- You acknowledge and agree that TradeX is not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources, and does not endorse any advertising, products or other materials on or available from such web sites or resources.
- You acknowledge and agree that TradeX is not liable for any loss or damage which may be incurred by you as a result of the availability of those external sites or resources, or as a result of any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, products or other materials on, or available from, such web sites or resources.
5. THIRD PARTY CONTENT FEATURED ON TradeX
- TradeX contains articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video and other content belonging to or originating from third parties (the "Third Party Content"). Whilst TradeX does check Third Party Content for accuracy, appropriateness and completeness when initially posted, we assume no responsibility for any Third Party Content posted on TradeX, including without limitation the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability of or contained in the Third Party Content. Such Third Party Content will be clearly labelled as such on TradeX.
- You acknowledge that TradeX is not liable for any loss or damage which may be incurred by you as a result of the Third Party Content, or as a result of any reliance placed by you on the completeness or accuracy of such content.
6. SMS/EMAIL COMMUNICATION
- You may provide us your mobile phone number and email address, in order for you to receive text messages (SMS) from us on your phone and mails on your email ID.
- You can expect to receive text and email alerts from us on key updates, important events and issues.
- There is no extra subscriptions cost to receive these alerts, but standard message rates and data charges from your carrier apply to sending and/or receiving text messages and mails. Check with your carrier if you have questions about your plan and costs.
7. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- The name ‘The TradeX’, the logo and any other product that we may present on TradeX or its associated services from time to time may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not TradeX’s, nor in any manner that is likely to cause confusion, or in any way that may disparage or discredit TradeX.
- Other trademarks, service marks or logos that appear on TradeX or its associated services, in particular (but not exclusively) those of Third Parties, are the property of their respective owners and are likely to be registered trademarks and subject to restrictions as to their use.
8. COPYRIGHT POLICY
- All content on TradeX and its associated services is owned by TradeX, or other original providers, and is protected by the applicable intellectual property and proprietary rights and laws.
- Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from TradeX and, where applicable, the copyright holder. If you require further information about the use of content please contact us at email@example.com.
9. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES
- Nothing in the Terms shall affect any statutory rights that you are always entitled to as a consumer and that you cannot contractually agree to alter or waive.
- The Service is provided "as is" and without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty, whether express or implied.
- In particular, TradeX does not represent or warrant to you that: Your use of the Services will meet your requirements; Your use of the Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from error; Any information obtained by you as a result of your use of the Services will be accurate or reliable; That TradeX or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials; and That defects in the operation or functionality of any software provided to you as part of the Services will be corrected.
- No conditions, warranties or other terms (including any implied terms as to the satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose or conformance with description) apply to the Service except to the extent that they are expressly set out in the Terms.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit TradeX’s liability for losses which may not be lawfully excluded or limited by applicable law.
- Subject to the overall provisions in these Terms mentioned above TradeX shall not be liable to you for:
- Any indirect or consequential losses which may be incurred by you. This shall include; (i) any loss of profit (whether incurred directly or indirectly); (ii) any loss of goodwill or business reputation; (iii) any loss of opportunity; or (iv) any loss of data suffered by you;
- Any loss or damage which may be incurred by you as a result of;
- Any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any materials contained on TradeX;
- Any changes which TradeX may make to the Services, or for any permanent or temporary cessation in the provision of the Services (or any features within the Service);
- Your failure to provide TradeX with accurate account information;
- Your failure to keep your password or The TradeX account details secure and confidential.
- The limitations on TradeX’s liability to you in paragraph 11.2 above shall apply whether or not TradeX has been advised of or should have been aware of the possibility of any such losses arising.
11. ENDING YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH TradeX
The Terms will continue to apply until terminated by either you or TradeX as set out below:
- You have breached any provision of the Terms (or have acted in a manner which clearly shows that you do not intend to, or are unable to comply with the provisions of the Terms); or TradeX is required to do so by law (for example, where the provision of the Service to you is, or becomes, unlawful); or If you want to terminate your legal agreement with TradeX, you may do so by (a) notifying TradeX at any time and (b) closing you’re TradeX account. Your notice should be sent, in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- TradeX may terminate or block your account in case of the following conditions:
- Racism, bullying or usage of foul language against any TradeX user or employees over forums/channels managed by TradeX,
- Bot-like behaviour or activity detected on your app,
- Transactions on TradeX made by flagged bank accounts.
- TradeX may terminate its legal agreement with you if TradeX is transitioning to no longer providing the Service to users in the State in which you are resident or from which you are using the Services.
- When these Terms come to an end, all of the legal rights, obligations and liabilities that you and TradeX have benefited from, been subject to (or which have accrued over time whilst the Terms have been in force) or which are expressed to continue indefinitely, shall be unaffected by this cessation.
12. GENERAL TERMS
- The Terms constitute the whole legal agreement between you and TradeX and govern your use of the Services and completely replace any prior agreements between you and TradeX in relation to the Services.
- You agree that if TradeX does not exercise or enforce any legal right or remedy which is contained in the Terms (or which TradeX has the benefit of under any applicable law), this will not be taken to be a formal waiver of TradeX’s rights and that those rights or remedies will still be available to TradeX.
- You agree that TradeX may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to the Terms, by email, regular mail, SMS or postings on the Service.
- If any court of law, having the jurisdiction to decide on this matter, rules that any provision of these Terms is invalid, then that provision will be removed from the Terms without affecting the rest of the Terms. The remaining provisions of the Terms will continue to be valid and enforceable.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New Delhi.
- A person who is not a party to these Terms of Service has no right to enforce any term of these Terms of Service.
- If the whole or any part of a provision of these terms and conditions is void, unenforceable or illegal in a jurisdiction then that provision or, if permissible, the relevant part of it, will be severed in respect of that jurisdiction. The remainder of the Terms and Conditions will have full force and effect and the validity or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction is not affected. This clause will have no effect if the severance alters the basic nature of the Terms and Conditions or is contrary to public policy.
- We may send notices to the email address provided to us by you. It is your responsibility to ensure that you notify us of any change to your email address. Any notice sent by us to your email address shall be deemed to have been delivered at the time of sending.
13. CHANGES TO THE TERMS
- We may revise or amend these Terms at any time at our sole discretion, for example to address changes to the law or regulatory changes or changes to functionality offered through TradeX. The modified version of the Terms (the "Modified Terms") will be posted on this page. Therefore you must look at the Terms regularly to check for such changes.
- If we make any substantive changes in the way we collect or use personally identifying information provided by Users, we will post a prominent announcement on our web site home page. We will never change our policies and practices to make them less protective of user information collected prior to the effective date of any changes without the consent of affected users. We encourage users to visit this page periodically to review our current policy.
- If you do not agree to the Modified Terms you must stop using the Service. Your continued use of the Service after the date the Modified Terms are posted will constitute your acceptance of the Modified Terms.
- TradeX reserves the right to abandon a specific question or set of questions related to a specified future event, or adjust the deadline for bidding on such specified future event in certain specific, uncertain scenarios, which are beyond TradeX’s reasonable control. TradeX shall endeavour to send communications through various modes including but not limited to emails, about any such change to keep the user updated.
For any query please drop us a mail at email@example.com or submit a ticket.